Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, January 23, 2012

Welcome home

I got back to Singapore Friday morning at 1. I was met at the airport by my sexy husband who had orange juice for me and 6 red roses. I think I was more thrilled by the orange juice. Flying makes me crave OJ, badly! Just to show off the roses here is a picture taken 3 days later.


When we got home my sexy husband had a bouquet of Stargazer Lillies waiting for me too. I love the smell of those Lillies. 3 days later and it looks like most of them have bloomed. My house smells amazing.



Then as I go upstairs I notice this....

I've always said that Bob is the yin to my yang so when we found one of the elephants from the Singapore elephant parade I think he started planning.

I also found 30 red roses. I guess they don't sell them in dozens here but I'm not complaining.

It was all a very nice surprise. He was busy with all the family stuff and his own job but he found time to make my homecoming memorable.

It's good to be missed but even better to be loved completely!

2 comments:

Amanda Silver said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
malia said...

awww! so sweet!