Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, June 29, 2009

Worst mother of the year award--Michael Jackson's kids mom

I don't believe this woman! Why even put this out there? I feel really bad for those kids. Not only did their father pass away but now they have to hear how their mom was "just a vessel". Goes back to something my mom taught me: If you can't say anything nice then don't say anything at all"

Here's the story:


MICHAEL Jackson's two eldest kids face a tug-of-love battle after their mum Debbie Rowe confessed he was not their father.
In an astonishing interview Debbie - mother of Prince, 12, and Paris, 11 - said she was artificially inseminated by an anonymous donor.
And she told how, despite Jackson's death, she does not WANT custody of the children and NEVER expects to see them again.
Debbie (who lives on a farm surrounded by animals) said, ""I was just the vessel. It wasn't Michael's sperm. Just like I stick the sperm up my horse, this is what they did to me. I was his thoroughbred."....
After Debbie gave birth to second child Paris, she couldn't have kids again, "The delivery was so hard. My insides were all torn up and I was barren. When he knew I couldn't have any more babies he didn't want anything to do with me."
Debbie says she will not fight for custody of Prince Michael or Paris, "I know I will never see them again. I was never cut out to be a mother - I was no good. I don't want these children in my life. My children are my animals now."

1 comment:

AS Amber said...

Wow. I'll stop feeling guilty for spanking my kids the other day. I'm mother of the freaking year by comparrison!!!