Yeah, We've only been here a few short weeks but already I'm reaping the benefits. Let's go through that list together shall we?
* Singapore has given me the opportunity to get fresh air while doing my laundry, some days I can even get rained on while moving my laundry around.
* Singapore has taught me what that little R on my drive shaft is for. The majority of parking in Singapore is all back up, rarely do I find a one I can drive into.
* Along that same line, Singapore is given me one heck of a strong neck from always looking back, and once in awhile I move my waist too just for the extra exercise. Maybe I'll lose some inches off my waist?
*My windshield of the car is VERY, VERY clean. This would probably be because I FORGET the blinker is on the right side and not the left side.
* Singapore has given me the chance to update my math skills by learning the metric system. I am slowly and painfully learning the difference between one kilogram and one pound. It's a difference! Who knew?
* Singapore allows me to not stick out as the worst driver in the world because I think all the drivers are bad here. If I ride the dotted line NO ONE honks at me, probably because they were too,
* Singapore has given me a new admiration for crocs. Not the animal one but the shoes. They are everywhere and you can bling them up with cute little buttons or leave them plan. They also have high heel crocs which I may have to try out.
* Singapore has allowed me to become closer to my oldest son. Anytime I want to talk to him I get to text him to come down the million stairs we seem to have so we can have a nice little chat because he is too tired to walk back up the stairs and so he might as well talk to me!
* Singapore taught me that even if the money comes in rainbow colors and varies in size according to the dollar amount it is still real money that my cute husband has earned for me.
* Singapore has shown me that white is beautiful because they all have this gorgeous Carmel colored skin but there are whitening products EVERYWHERE!
* I've realized while in Singapore that all nude statues of women MUST show the nipples in GREAT detail and that going into a place called Talk and Cock is for singing. (okay I didn't go, I just drive by it alot and get a chuckle from it)
* I know that if I ever have another child I don't need to breastfeed because you can buy colostrum at the local cold storage
*I have also learned that babies need spa time too and that it looks more like a Build a Bear workshop with all the little tubs and dryers.
* I've learned to always take an Umbrella and a one dollar coin. The first because it's inevitable that it will rain and the second because you can't get a trolley (cart) without putting in your coin.
* I now know that when someone says "Sure, Sure, you bet!" it means I need to re-explain because they really don't know what I'm talking about.
Italian Sausage Sheet Pan Dinner
1 day ago