Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July pictures

I tried taking some night pictures but the kids like to move too much. Grey likes to try and hide from the camera. Natalie can't get enough of herself. Reminds me of someone, not sure who though. It's a chore somedays to take pictures of my family. Once again I forgot to take pictures of Bob and I . We get so busy with the kids that we never remember. We had a good 4th. We just stayed home and watched the firework display on our back deck. Jake could not wait until dark to see the big ones and then he got all scared when they did start. Oh well. That's just the way it goes. Grey decided they were OK. However, he did think it was cool that we could sit on your own deck and watch. I did too because we just put the kids in jammies and had a nice relaxing time. I think this is our most relaxed 4th since Jake was 2. Usually we have people over or are visiting others. This was a nice change. Hope everyone had a happy and safe 4th.

No comments: