Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Summer Vacay.....YEAH

FINALLY! Our summer vacation is here. I don't know who is more excited me or the kids. I love having them home and spending time with them. The school year gets so busy with things that sometimes I can forget to enjoy the moment.
We don't have many plans for the summer except going to the pool and hanging out together. Bob is going to be gone for a few more weeks then we thought so we are going to be going to Boise for a week to visit.
All the kids have made plans with friends. Grey will be mowing a friends yard for some extra money. I need to have one more yard sale to get rid of the stuff from my last yard sale.
I hope this year that I can remember to spend more time with the kids. They grow so fast and don't need me as much as they have before. Every year I make tons of plans and put them off because we have so much time. Until that last month and we are rushing to get things done and I begin yelling at my kids to have a fun, happy summer.
I hope that I make good memories for the kids to reflect back on. That those times I yell at them don't cement in their minds.
I also hope that they listen a little more and argue a little less. But I don't think that will happen, they are kids afterall.
Happy summer to everyone. There are also 3 new posts below this one for your reading enjoyment.

No comments: