Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Future posts

Just a few things I want to remember to blog about. Feel free to choose or just deal with what I actually do blog about!
sheets
salamanders and other lizards
shopping
food
aircons
washer and dryer
kids schools
cleaning
maids
Furniture
bargaining
chicken rice
bolsters
parking
MRT
Nets
Banking
TV
slowness
fast paced
service
food courts
aunties
buses
advertising
loan furniture
handhelds
ice cream sandwhiches
sports cars
status
Floss

Okay, there is more that I can't think of unless I'm trying to go to sleep. But this is just the first week! Keep coming back. Things might slow down, and they might not.

I'm also adding
lime juice
chasing salamanders
bob's uturn
laundry room
mopping the floors
prayer rooms
festivals
school schedules
doing my hair
electricity
water heaters

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can't wait... what a wonderful adventure you are on! ~celia