Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, February 3, 2011

The weather outside is.....

GORGEOUS! I guess that also depends on where you are in the world. From where I sit it is a beautiful 30 degrees...that's celsius so it converts to about 86 degrees Fahrenheit. See look at the view from my balcony here in Singapore
and then you can also look at the weather from my friend Andrea's blog or if you still want a good look at the weather here you can look at my friend Leone's blog post...both are also here in Singapoore. Go ahead and click it, you know you want to.

Some of my friends and family are getting stuck with a major snowstorm back in The States. They are dealing with temperatures of 30 below zero and that is NOT in celsius. I heard my one sister is shoveling her driveway every 4 hours. She's dedicated that one. Even though I tease I hope all is well. I'll sit in my pool and pray for their safety. LOL

I do not have any friends from Australia, yet. Well, Leone is from there but she lives in Singapore.  However, they have also been pounded by a massive Cyclone much like a hurricane.

Even though my tropical paradise is wonderful I hope all others stay safe and protected.

1 comment:

Leone Fabre said...

it allows us to appreciate what we have when we see what others have to face.