Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, October 5, 2008

My 100th post! GO ME!!

So, I was going to do a 100th post like my friend Sillya but I started and realized that was too ambitious for me. So I found my inspiration on another blog about a month or so ago. Just to show you all how truly unique I am I went to this website (recommended by someone's blog). It's How many of me. And look what I found only ONE of me. Yep, you are all friends with an original .

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere is
1
person with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?


And that is not it. I checked out how popular my name was in the decade I was born. Drum roll please......

Number 478, I come after names such as Lwanda, Guadalupe, Mercedes (I told you it was cool mom) and Margarita.

and then this current decades popularity my name is rated number 713. Tada, I am like rare vintage clothing. I only get more valuable with age. Not very many people have me and the ones that do cherish me. At least most of them do most of the time. I'm sure my kids would like to trade me in somedays for a more hip mom who doesn't make them do chores. But my husband has never wanted to trade me in for the newest styles. He understands the value of keeping something so rare and stylish.

I am unique. I am me. I am happy.


1 comment:

SILLYA said...

Congrats on your 100th post! Great celebratory post!