Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, October 31, 2008

You can call me Mccrafty

I've been trying to catch up on all my crafts lately that I started and then I began adding new ones. Here are some that I have actually finished!!

The biggest one is my table. We had this table before we moved, 2 years ago but ended up using the one that came with the house instead. Last October, yes that would be 2007, I started stripping it so that I could stain the wood a darker color to match my kitchen cabinets. FINALLY, this October 2008 I have the table done. I still need to reupholster the chairs but I can at least use the table for now.




Next is some vinyl stuff I did with my friend Amberlie over fall break. The first was my anniversary present to my husband to remind ME to kiss him everynight. He's really good at that habit.
And this is a vinyl craft I saw in May and have finally gotten around to doing it. I'm not sure if I like the placement yet but that wall has been bare forever.

And finally I found these blocks at the most recent boutique I went to, I really have no business going to more craft boutiques, I come out with so many ideas and my husband ends up getting a headache. Anyways, this is my first set of blocks, I'll be doing another one this weekend (I hope).


And that is what I have been up to this last week. Along with dog vets, volunteering and getting ready for Halloween. It's been a busy week here.

1 comment:

Spencer Reeve said...

I love it! It looks sooo great!