- World on a String-Michael Buble, I like all the remakes of this song but I like Mr. Buble's song the best.
- Having a Bad Day-Blue Flannel (I think) this song is still on a cassette tape!! One of my sister's listened to it over and over on a bad day and I adopted the song. It fits some days.
- Material Girl-Madonna, Aren't we all just Material girls in a Material world?
- Another one bites the dust-Not sure who it is by but I have it going through my head when I am getting my to do list to done.
- Dancing Queen-Abba, this one reminds me of Nebraska and my Grandm. She's not a dancer I just remember listening to this on the way to see her.
- T-R-O-U-B-L-E-Travis Tritt. I can be trouble and so can my kids.
- My Stupid Mouth-John Mayer Sometimes I have foot in mouth disease. 'nuff said.
- I'm a goofy goober- Spongebob and Crew. I think this is self explanatory.
- Some Days you Gotta Dance-Dixie Chicks because somedays that is all you can do.
- I will survive-Aretha Franklin? not sure but there are days it becomes more of a mantra.
- Shout-not the one by Tears for Fears but the Isley Brothers. This one can be good or bad. Shout at my kids, shout for fun, whatever this is a multitasking song!!!
- Don't Go Away Mad Just Go Away-Motley Crue. Take this one however you want to.
- Sorry seems to be the Hardest Word-Elton John To make up for the Motley Crue song.
- If you Wanna be Happy-This is from the Mermaid movie with Cher and Winona Ryder. This song my sisters loved when Bob and I started dating. The main words are if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life never make a pretty woman your wife. Reminds me of a young Bob and Laurel.
- You've got a friend in Me-Toy Story. For just about any one in my life.
- London Bridge-Fergie Maybe not the most tasteful song but fun and makes me think of my dear husband. Like I said not the most taseteful.
And finally, from a cartoon (again) Bear in the Big Blue House sings the clean up song. LOVE IT!!! I need to get that put on my itunes. A good quote includes Hey everybody let's clean up the house. Music to my ears. Not all in my home think it is as good. I don't understand it. I think it is Pure Gold!!! LOL.
What about any one else. Do you have music go through your head at all times? I can also at any moment have the Star Wars or Indiana Jones themes go through my head. So, if there is ever a musical about my life you can add those songs too. Go ahead post the songs that go through your mind, help me not feel like a walking jukebox. Go ahead, I tag anyone and everyone who reads this to post the soundtrack to their life.