Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Penelope

Has anyone seen this movie yet? It has Chritina Ricci and James Mcavoy. It was produced by Reese Witherspoon and she has a small role in it also.


ANYWAYS..........


IT TOTALLY ROCKS!!!

The movie is all about being who you are and how no one else can fulfill your needs. I loved it. I've watched it a few times with Natalie and she loves it. The message it sends is great and definitely something I want her to know. Another message it sends is to accept people for who and what they are. It's a must see and I think I may have to buy this one. I'm a sucker for a movie with a lesson. My kids are learning and they have no clue, I love tricking them into good things.


SO, go rent the movie, go buy it, go borrow it, or get it on PPV. Just go watch it. It is great and you won't be disappointed.

3 comments:

SILLYA said...

My girl's loved it. But sadly, I didn't get to watch it with them. I will have to put it on my netflix que

Spencer Reeve said...

I only saw the tail-end in the cardio cinema, but it seemed like a cute one, the ending is spoiled for me though, oh well, I'm still going to rent it.

Laurel said...

Sillya-- It really is worth another rent. Your girls have good taste in movies.

Amberlie--- the ending is a great part but you need to see how she got there too. It's lovely.