Facts about Krissy:
- She is a December baby.
- She is Number 3 of 4 in the sister lineup
- She is outgoing
- She is quirky
- She gives more of herself than seems possible
- She will help anyone, anywhere, at anytime, NO MATTER WHAT
- She once was called Happy Face
- She use to have THE loudest high pitch scream
- She is funny
- She likes to TP houses, or leaf houses
- She loves traveling: Brazil, Africa-Gambia and other surrounding countries, New York, Ireland, Wales, These are just the ones I can remember and I'm sure she isn't finished
- She is adventurous and takes many chances in her life no matter how nervous she is
- She falls in love easily can get her heart broken to pieces and somehow still can be friends with the Jerk!!
- She likes to show off her panties at weddings
- She has more facebook friends than Me, Mom and Liz combined
- She can be very private
- She loves Mexican and freaks out when she doesn't eat it every 12 hours
- She is a self described needy person
- She thinks I have bushy eyebrows and ugly feet
- She is not crazy
- She is going to George Washington University in 2 days
- She is more green than anyone I know
- She knows how to embrace life, much to her health's chagrin
- She has had kidney stones way too many times.
Facts about Kidney Stones: I'm sure Krissy already knows all this. She's a hot Geek, hence the education at GWU.
- There are over 200 components found in Kidney stones
- Louis C. Herring Laboratory has analyzed over 4 million calculi, more than all other stone laboratories in the United States combined.
- Kidney stones come in virtually any color; but most are yellow to brown.
- The shape and size of the stone may tell something about how it was formed.
- Louis Napoleon, nephew of Napoleon Bonaparte, lost the Franco-Prussian War of 1870 due wholly or in part from impaired kidney function resulting from kidney stone formation.
And in case she was unaware on how to prevent Kidney stones, I have some facts there too. (just a concerned sister).
- Eat less meat-stick with the beans in your mexican food.
- Drink 2 1/2 liters of water per day. NOT watered down alcholic drinks. Does not count.
- Limit grapefruit juice-yeah like you drink alot of that-and cola, not sure if Mt. Dew counts or not, it's really not that acidic.
- Keep a diet high in potassium and magnesium.
- Supplements such as pyridoxine and magnesium. Dr. presribed to cut down on your oxalates that are making your kidney stones.
- Limit your calcium and salt intake.
I love you Krissy. Hope you are feeling better. We've all been thinking of you and I have a candle going for you-Soy of course. If anyone else has little unkown facts about Krissy or Kidney Stones, let me know.