Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, June 22, 2008

TAGGED

5 Things on my "to do list this week:

1. Play game with kids
2. Pick up prescription at pharmacy-Jake has strep throat
3. Watch husband lay tile in upstairs bathroom
4. Laundry
5. Finish a book-don't think that's happening

5 Snacks I Enjoy:

1. Licorice-especially black
2. Ice cream-I like almost all flavors. I'm really not picky on these
3. Juicy and sweet oranges or strawberries
4. popcorn with cheese or a ranch flavor
5. Chocolate of course

5 Things I would do if I suddenly became a billionare:

1. Pay off house
2. Invest some and give some (charity, family)
3. Hire someone to carry stuff at boutique
4. Finish my basement
5. Get rid of ugly blue carpet in my house/hire a personal decorator

5 Places I've Lived:

1. Grand Island, Nebraska
2. Kearney, Nebraska
2. Boise, Idaho
3. Nampa, Idaho
4. Pleasant Grove, Utah

5 Jobs I've Had:

1. Check out girl at Jack and Jill
2. Team leader at Sam's Club
3. Grunt at Micron
4. MOM
5. MOM

5 Things People Don't Know About Me

1. I have a vampire obsession thanks to Twilight
2. I may not always stand up for myself but I will for my kids
3. I'm obsessed by the way towels and jeans are folded
4. I once wanted to grow up and be a house
5. I'm a huge procrastinator

5 Favorite musicians/bands

1. Michael Buble
2. Fergie
3. Alot of 80's bands--Bon jovi, old Madonna

This one is hard, I love music. My tastes change but I stay true to the old ones too. I'll just say if you play music and not that gangsta crap I like it.

I now tag: Theresa, Zoe, Greyson

1 comment:

Spencer Reeve said...

I cannot believe I forgot "hire someone to carry my stuff at the boutique" what was I thinking?!!