Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

2 blogs of note

The first one is about my mom and the story I like to call the incredible shrinking woman. My mom has ventured into blogging and she just may become as addicted as me. I think she reads more blogs then I do already. Her link is to the left, it says MOM.
The next blog is one I have been following for awhile and I keep wanting to add her to my list but she's on one computer and I blog on another one (pictures are easier to find on this one). Anyways.... Check this one out. http://reallybadhairday.blogspot.com/ Today's post brought tears to my eyes and made me think of the power of god. Her whole blog is great and she is one funny lady. I was very inspired by her most recent post and it just made me feel all warm and fuzzy and I like to share.
Hope you enjoy both of them. I'll try to get something up later about my life but Bob is off until Wed. and it is kind of nice to have him all to myself in the AM. I forgot how much fun we have together without the kids.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Thanks for always reading my blog! I love Melissa over at Stretch Marks too! She's great! Enjoy those mornings too! :)