Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Look at these!!!!

I haven't had many posts lately because my kids have been driving me crazy, I've been researching this whole bailout thing and because I've been frequenting the craft blogs. O MY!!! Am I having fun. I wish I had more hours in the day to do all the cool crafts I have been finding. AND I just learned how to link within a word so indulge me for a minute while I show my new skills and the cool new crafts I want to make/buy. (buying would help our economy right?)
Check these aprons out. I would cook more if I had one of these, ok maybe not but I'd love shopping for shoes to match the apron.
Next up is a gift you can give to your nieces/nephews to drive your brother/sister crazy. They are called Princess Bells. Wouldn't little 2 year olds love it. Liz, expect a pair or two for Christmas.
Here are 2 for the expectant mom. Diaper bag and baby wrap. I so wish I had that wrap when my babies were little. Makes things so much easier.
Most of these are from the site http://shannonmakesstuff.blogspot.com/ She has some awesome stuff and some great recipes too. I could wear that cute apron while cooking her recipes.
These next cute crafts I found on http://tipjunkie.blogspot.com/.
THese T-shirts are way too cute. And beats searching through stores. Jake would probably love these shirts. I think I could even make one with a snake for him or a dragon for Grey.
Look at this cute chandelier. Wouldn't it be great for a kids party?
Of course I also know kids who would feel so grown up wearing these.

You have to go check them all out. It has wasted so much of my time that I think you all should waste your time too. I'm going to try and do at least one of these crafts myself.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Laurel, the apron i make and sell is from a Simplicity Pattern...if you want to know the number I will go and dig it up for you. There are four styles and they are all amazing...and of course if you don't want to make your own I custom make them to fit your style!!! Thanks for blogging about me your blog is incredible as well!!!