So, I started thinking "Laurel, what type of things could be advertised on your blog?" I do talk to myself in the third person alot, I am a geek as stated before. Here is a short list of those things that could be advertised on my blog.
- Axe spray of course
- Spongebob Shows
- Happy pills a.k.a. Prozac
- Gymboree because I'm always shopping there
- Spanx underwear because I should be wearing them
- FOOD-I love food I won't be picky on those advertisements
- Cherry pitters.
- Duct tape----this is multipurpose:
- Wrap up your kids so you know where they are
- Tape the mouth of your incessant talker for a few minutes of peace
- Wrapping presents-My mom actually did this one year!! See why I am such a geek?
- Close the holes around your house
- Fix anything with duct tape-glasses, hoses you name it I'm sure duct tape can be used.
I'm sure there's others. I'll have to update later. But, if everyone 0nly paid 100/month that's 800!!! KACHING. To some that may not seem like alot but that's 800 more then I have now. I'd be able to pay someone to carry around my bags at the boutique.
I LOVE TO DREAM!!