Things to remember about Greyson.
- He was born in Idaho at 9 lbs 2 oz and has been growing fast ever since.
- He has one of the best smiles I know of but doesn't always like to show it.
- He loves dinosaurs and dragons.
- He has always been funny but may not always shows it.
- He is so very smart. But he won't brag about it.
- He has played with Legos, Rescue heroes, blocks, cars and even dolls.
- He is the most dedicated friend.
- He always has a hug even if it might embarrass him.
- He once peed in my mom's front yard to the dismay of my sisters.
- He has traveled to Oregon, Nebraska, Chicago, Texas and Washington D.C.
- He will hold the door open for women and other girls.
- He has only had his tonsils and adenoids removed.
- He has only had 3 stitches in his life.
- He is an awesome reader.
- He has 2 cowlicks in his hair and yet his hair looks good, most of the time.
- He is also a very good writer and I hope he writes more stories.
- He's really good at chess
- His imagination is extraordinary. He thinks of things that no 12 year old should.
- He's a good swimmer.
- He has taught me patience and unconditional love.
- He will always chose steak at any restaurant.
- He loves chocolate, especially Ghiradelli.
- He only eats vanilla ice cream.
- He is an all around superb boy and I am lucky to have him as my son. I can not wait to see what life has in store for him.
I am posting a few pics. I just couldn't decide which ones. There are so many stories to go with all of them. 12 years is a long time!! I love you Greyson. Hope you have a very Happy Birthday.
Grey as a newborn. Look at those sweet cheeks. Greyson at 6 months. He was actually 30 lbs. I love all those baby rolls.