Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, May 31, 2008

New sites added...

So, as I was stalking other blogs the other day I cam across some very funny ones. I do not know these people but I do think that if we ever met we would all get along just fine. Some have questionable language so be aware.
I also need to post a word of warning about blog stalking. I was meandering through blog after blog when I should have been mowing my lawn. I stumble upon one that says something about explicit content and should not be viewed by anyone under 18. I decide I'm over 18 and I'm really not a prude at all. I can handle this. Afterall it's just a blog and my filters didn't catch it as a no-no, how bad could it be actually?
OMG, I am so a prude and staying that way. That stuff should be rated gazillion X. My eyes are still burning and I am in total shock. I call up my dear husband at work and he says "that will teach you, guess you won't be blog stalking anymore. Is the lawn mowed?"
Well, I'm still blog stalking but I will pay attention to those warnings, they are there for a reason!!! Curiousity killed the cat comes to my mind.
That was Wed. it is now Sat. and my lawn is still not mowed. Bob is home today so maybe he'll go do it. I'm in shock still how can I possibly be able to mow?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Laurel,

This made me laugh. I am so glad I'm not the only one who gets all shocked at some things out there. I never go to the over 18 sites anymore. They're too scary!

You have to mow too (at least sometimes). I get all annoyed about it--but you seem okay with it. Thanks for your good example;)

PS. Thanks for adding my blog to your list. I'm adding yours to mine too @ Husband Clothes.