I'm sure you have all been wondering what else May brings besides Memorial day. Lucky for you all that I happen to have a calendar that will tell me all of it. So, here are the Month long holidays and events that May will bring us....
- Asian-Pacific-American heritage month
- Better hearing and speech month
- Clean air month
- Get caught reading month
- National asthma and allergy awarness month
- National bike month
- National mental health month
- National physical fitness and sports month
- Skin cancer awareness month.
So many holidays that I really had no idea about. Days of national recognition include....
- Scrapbooking day on the 3rd- I should try to catch up on Grey's from KINDERGARTEN
- My birthday-oh wait, that's actually Cinco de Mayo
- Tulip day on the 13th- Take time to enjoy nature
- International day of families on the 15th- This one actually sounds fun to make a tradition
- Frog jump day on the 19th-let's all jump like frogs for the day. It will put a smile on my face
- Fork debuted in 1630 on the 25th- SO glad for that one, I'd hate eating without a fork
- Finally my favorite, this may not be international but still one of my favorite days for May is the LAST day of school and summer break!!!!!
Enjoy the month.