Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, May 2, 2008

Month long holidays and events for May

I'm sure you have all been wondering what else May brings besides Memorial day. Lucky for you all that I happen to have a calendar that will tell me all of it. So, here are the Month long holidays and events that May will bring us....

  • Asian-Pacific-American heritage month
  • Better hearing and speech month
  • Clean air month
  • Get caught reading month
  • National asthma and allergy awarness month
  • National bike month
  • National mental health month
  • National physical fitness and sports month
  • Skin cancer awareness month.

So many holidays that I really had no idea about. Days of national recognition include....

  • Scrapbooking day on the 3rd- I should try to catch up on Grey's from KINDERGARTEN
  • My birthday-oh wait, that's actually Cinco de Mayo
  • Tulip day on the 13th- Take time to enjoy nature
  • International day of families on the 15th- This one actually sounds fun to make a tradition
  • Frog jump day on the 19th-let's all jump like frogs for the day. It will put a smile on my face
  • Fork debuted in 1630 on the 25th- SO glad for that one, I'd hate eating without a fork
  • Finally my favorite, this may not be international but still one of my favorite days for May is the LAST day of school and summer break!!!!!

Enjoy the month.

No comments: