Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, May 26, 2008

Twilight



If you have not read this book yet you need to do it NOW. This is one of the better books I have ever read. The writer spins such a good story that I truly felt I was in the book. I only read it because I saw it everywhere and I was out of my regular reads. I thought I might like this book but I did not know that I would fall completely in love with it and be so preoccupied with the new books. These books began a vampire obssession I now have. I have all these characters in my head and how I believe they should look. I also have been on fansites and have looked at pictures of other actors who those fans think would make good actors for the characters in the movie. Which comes out later this year. So, then I may be biased here but I didn't like the trailer I saw on Saturday. The trailer did not send shivers down my spine like the book did. It did not leave me yearning for more. I did not get all giggly with butterflies in my tummy in anticipaiton. I barely recognized Bella or Edward. Now I don't even know if I really want to go see the movie. It may ruin my vision of those beloved characters. I will read the new book that comes out in August but the movie is still up in the air. I hate how Hollywood comes in sometimes and just totally ruins a good thing. Maybe I'm wrong about the movie, guess I'll have to wait until December to see it and make my final judgement. I really do hope I am wrong. The books were way to good to see made into some cheesy typical Hollywood movie.

No comments: